- Used for better abrasion and shock resistance and the toughness to handle interrupted cuts in materials up to 42Rc.
- Perform well in free machining of medium tensile strength steels, cast iron, hard and abrasive plastics, aluminum, brass, bronze and other non-ferrous alloys.
- Recommended for medium depth slitting and slotting operations, cutting thick sections, profiles, extrusions and heavy wall tubing.
- Manufactured from MAT43 (5%) cobalt.
- Keyways on widths .040" and up.
Slitting & Slotting-COBALT